Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

Digital Story

Whew!  This task was challenging, but I am fairly pleased with the end result.  The video was created with Photo Story 3.  I had never used the software before so it was interesting to see the different types of features.  In retrospect, I think I prefer Movie Maker, but I am glad to have tried a different method. 



I think the most challenging aspect of the project was staying within the 5 minute time limit.  For me, it was more of a matter of what NOT to include as opposed to what elements to add in.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I understand the challenge of staying within the time limits and still telling the story! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip with your family. You have great inflection and expression when sharing your story. I would have liked to see some of your pictures for longer, as there were so many included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I love Chicago! I had trouble staying in the time limit with mine, too. It was hard to choose which things to cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job, Val! You did a great job fitting your whole trip into the time limit and the flow made a lot of sense. Now you have a wonderful keepsake for your family!

    ReplyDelete